Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pressure..


Tuesday is the most busy days for me in this semester.
I will have my class starts from 10am until 6.30pm.
Then I may have one and half hours to have my dinner,
at 8pm I will have to attend for my debate class.
Then, 11.00pm like that finish..
When I reach home is already 11.30pm something..

I'm happy with my debate class..
But I've starts to feel pressure..
Just..
I'm so unsatisfied with myself because my emotions is to slow.
x.x
But I'll try my best!!

Umm..
It's 12.40am now..
Just finish the dinner that parents had left it to me.
And just finish feeding my cats.
They seems so hungry..

Umm..
Not yet bath..
And playing Restaurant City here,,
Somemore tomorrow have Mass Communication test!!!!
Not yet study at all..

Everyday have to wakeup at 6.00am..
Arr~~~~
Complicated feelings.. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment